- Texas - Well it has to be Texas or Oklahoma and I think with both reloading that it will be the one with the better coach in Texas.
- Oklahoma - With the loss of Bradford and the loss of him part way through the season it exposed how good they are without the best players.
- Nebraska - I think that with this being their last year they will probably be motivated to do really good and leave on a good note.
- Texas A&M - I think that they are on the up and up and will be good this year.
- Oklahoma State - I think that they are getting better and will have an average year.
- Colorado - I think with the same situation as Nebraska they will have a good year.
- Missouri - I think they are a couple of years away from becoming the new Nebraska or at least fighting it out with Iowa State.
- Texas Tech - I think they will bee okay but with the new coach will have a tough year.
- Iowa State - I think will be really good this year but with Texas and Oklahoma being away games this year they will be held back.
- Kansas State - I think that they are going in the wrong direction and will be like Iowa State during the Chizik era.
- Baylor - I think that they are going in the right direction but will be overshadowed by their bigger brothers and the other up and up teams.
- Kansas - With all of the problems they have had the last few years I would say they are going to really struggle.
Sleeper Teams: Iowa State, Missouri, and Baylor
Look for these teams to possibly make a run this year.